Saturday, August 15, 2009

Really Hot Real Estate Deal

I sent this out to the VIP Club and got a lot of reaction so I thought others may be interested also. This does look like it will go pretty quickly.

I have another huge reduction offering today. This home was originally listed at $1.2 million dollars and has been reduced to $784,000. 00 firm. This home a short walk from West Bay beach could not be built for this little money. Turn key, has never been lived in, fully furnished. As good as it gets. 140,000 gallon cistern, ocean front, swimming pool,....too much to list.

If you are looking for a steal here it is.

If you are interested let me know and I will send you the latest flyer on it.

larry-schl@roatan-realestate.com

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]